close
Advertisement
Can't connect right now! retry

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!

add The News to homescreen

tap to bring up your browser menu and select 'Add to homescreen' to pin the The News web app

Got it!
July 15, 2019

Boy electrocuted by pole

Lahore

July 15, 2019

LAHORE: A 10-year-old boy was electrocuted after he touched a faulty electricity pole in Factory Area on Sunday. The boy identified as Abdullal of Shahid Town, Ghazi Road, was going to bazaar to buy household items when he accidentally touched a faulty electricity pole and clung to it, resulting in his death.

Topstory minus plus

Opinion minus plus

Newspost minus plus

Editorial minus plus

National minus plus

World minus plus

Sports minus plus

Business minus plus

Karachi minus plus

Lahore minus plus

Islamabad minus plus

Peshawar minus plus